Chief Medical Officer
Moving Analytics seeks to hire a Chief Medical Officer to lead our efforts in engaging leaders at Health plans and provider organizations to adopt our cardiovascular prevention programs. This executive will be key to achieving our mission of empowering millions of people to achieve their best cardiovascular health. The successful candidate will provide oversight across all our clinical operations and serve as a clinical liaison between Moving Analytics and our stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
US based, Remote
- Engage the health plan leadership to secure reimbursement coverage and provider contracts for the Movn virtual cardiac rehab program
- Engage the leadership of health systems and cardiology groups to secure care delivery partnerships for the Movn program
- Work with Moving Analytics team to refine product, messaging and presentation based on customer feedback
- Proactively seek opportunities to present the Moving Analytics’ evidence and patient stories at professional conferences including AHIP, American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Serve as Moving Analytics liaison with scientific societies to advocate for favorable policies for VCR including reimbursement and certification
- Seek opportunities to participate in work groups within scientific society to advance awareness and policies for best practices in VCR including Million Hearts, AHA, ACC & AACVPR, NCQA
- Work with health-plans/payers to update medical policies to support virtual cardiac rehab
- Assist in identifying gaps in company's evidence strategy, establish relationships with external partners to close gaps in evidence via clinical studies
- Work with market access team on long term reimbursement strategy including coding, coverage, and payer contracts
- Medical Group Development
- Serve as the physician leader for Moving Analytics’ medical group, assisting provider network team in recruiting medical directors and local physician champions in target markets.
- A highly compassionate and empathetic person, passionate about fixing healthcare disparities and inequities
- Medical degree, either an M.D. or D.O.
- 5+ years' experience as physician executive at a health plan with a track record of implementing innovative clinical programs/technologies by influencing cross functional teams
- 5+ years' experience practicing medicine
- Evidence of existing relationships with health plan and providers executives
- Understanding of Medicare and commercial health plan regulations, policy infrastructure, payment methodologies, and managed care trends.
- Demonstrable ability to synthesize clinical literature and communicate the value to payers, patients, and health care providers.
- Demonstrable ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a demonstrable record of leading change management efforts at health plans and provider organizations
- Cardiology background
- Medical License
- Board Certified