Moving Analytics is seeking a highly motivated and successful leader to lead the implementation of the Movn virtual cardiac rehab program with health systems and providers across the greater Pittsburgh, PA area.
As part of this role, you will be working with major health systems and cardiology practices throughout the region to expand the growth of the Movn virtual cardiac rehab program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a virtual cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. Movn helps patients reduce their risk of a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their health including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication, and stress.
Our mission is to empower every individual to live a life free of cardiovascular disease. We are clinicians, designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research, and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination.
Greater Pittsburgh, PA
Scope of Work
- Educate cardiology practices and hospital systems on the benefits of the Movn program to secure patient referrals and program adoption.
- Implement and refine clinical implementation playbooks for cardiology practices, Cath labs, hospital ICU's to systematically automate their CR referral process and implement the Movn program. This requires building support from cardiologists, and other clinical stakeholders.
- Facilitate EHR access and securing patient medical records on behalf of the Movn care team
- Be well versed in explaining all aspects of the Movn program from clinical, evidence, workflows, outcome measures & implementation.
- Train hospital and provider staff on how to utilize the Movn platform to refer patients, upload medical records, review patients progress, communicate with the Movn care team, and see program reports
- Present program reports to hospitals leaders and other stakeholders and provide them with insights to improve their referral rates
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the adoption of the Movn program.
- Serve as the key liaison between providers and Moving Analytics' implementation, training, and customer support teams.
- Work with healthcare providers to demonstrate how the Movn program improves their quality measures including MIPS, MACRA, NCQA, AHA & HEDIS
- In-service provider teams and educate staff about the Movn program and address issues they have with the program
- You will be responsible for achieving certain enrollment/referral quotas and working with leadership on strategies to improve performance
- Minimum of 10 years of cardiology experience as a clinician or staff in a cardiology practice, hospital ICU, Cath lab or cardiac rehab
- Prior experience as a clinical/administrative manager in a cardiology practice, Cath lab or ICU with at least 5 years of managerial experience
- MS in Public health, MPA, MBA or equivalent
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to condense complex information into concise outputs and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus.
- Existing relationships with cardiologists, practice managers, cardiology service line leaders and health system leaders
- Prior experience leading quality improvement initiatives or implementing new clinical programs within cardiology is required
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience working at a leading local health system St Peters Health System, Albany Med
- Active participation with local cardiology societies including American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology