Moving Analytics is looking for a Product Designer III to join our team and mission to provide cardiac rehab to 1 million patients every year. As part of this role, you will be responsible for creating, designing and deploying software platforms to drive adoption of Moving Analytics’ services and directly influencing how many patients get access to the life-saving benefits of cardiac rehab. Your day-to-day responsibilities may involve work on our enterprise dashboard, but this role focuses on our mobile application for patients, designing interactions throughout the patient journey that span a variety of methods, channels, platforms, and devices.
The team endeavors to collaborate on and deliver intuitive, engaging, and delightful end-to-end experiences, so team-fit and attitude are just as important to us as your design skills. Join us if you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and mission-oriented environment tackling problems that require using design tools and skills of all types.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a digital cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. The goal of the program is to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication and stress.
Our mission is to conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death through digital prevention programs that serve over 1M people annually. We are clinicians, designers, engineers and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mission is to conquer cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death, through programs that leverage science, technology and design to empower people to improve their health and quality of life.
- Irvine, CA
- Standard Schedule: a minimum of 3 days on-site is required, with the option to remote 2 days each week
Scope of Work
- Collaboration on user research, including: card sorting, interviews, coding, and usability testing
- Creation of design artifacts/deliverables, such as: user flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, animations
- Updates to our voice and tone, brand, and style guides, as well as revisions to our design system and its components
- Participation in data analysis sessions, reviewing
- 5+ years of experience as a UX, UI/UX, or Product Designer
- Experience designing complex web and native mobile applications
- Strong grasp of information architecture and design, design patterns, and usability heuristics
- Fluency with digital tools such as: Figma, Sketch, Invision
- An online portfolio for review
What We're Looking For
- Familiarity with digital tools such as: Photoshop, After Effects, Principle, Crazy Egg, UserTesting, FullStory, Optimizely, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- An active listener, critical thinker, and adaptable problem solver
- Prior experience in user research, both in the qualitative and quantitative aspects, particularly in protocols e.g. Think Aloud
- The ability to clearly articulate process and results
- Familiarity with feedback loops from many types of stakeholders and end users (prior experience with crits a plus)
- An understanding of how data and performance informs and impacts product design (metrics driven design, multivariate testing, confetti maps, eye tracking)
- Familiarity with behavioral design, including: pre-attentive processing, cognitive bias, Tiny Habits, and the Hook Model
- A strong grasp of the fundamentals in areas like: color theory, information architecture, usability heuristics, interaction design, motion design, and various design principles and laws
- Familiarity with code and it's tools, e.g. Sublime Text, Atom, Visual Studio Code 2, Xcode, React, React Native, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Free-to-use and fully-equipped fitness center
- Dog-friendly office, with two available dog parks
- Outdoor meeting areas, including power, wifi, bluetooth, whiteboards, and sufficient seating
- Free bike rental and storage
- Free snacks
- Coffee shop downstairs
- Up to two days of remote work each week
- Covered expenses at approved conferences
- Reimbursement for professional education expenses
- Employer contribution towards fitness membership with ClassPass