Moving Analytics is seeking an experienced VP of Sales to build and lead our provider sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
This position plays a key role in the commercialization of Moving Analytics’ Movn virtual cardiac rehabilitation solution. The VP of Sales will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s commercial team developments, revenue growth, solution adoption, and customer/patient retention.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
US based, Remote
Scope of Work
- Serve as strategic and operational leader for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Executive level leadership role helping MOVN develop and implement the commercial strategy and to execute on business objectives.
- Establish and manage performance of KPI’s related to growth; revenue, account adoption, and retention.
- Own and manage MOVN’s commercial strategy and being the commercial resource for other cross-functional leaders.
- Own the reporting of sales, marketing, and CS performance metrics on a regular basis to MOVN senior leadership
- Recruit and hire top talent in sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Build strong partnerships with key external stakeholder, including experts and advocates in health systems, GPO’s/IDN’s, physicians, and strategic business partners.
- Serve as key member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- 10 + years experience selling clinical solutions into large physician practices, hospital systems, CPO’s/IDN’s, ideally in the cardiology space.
- Experience setting and managing goals, metrics, and other key indicators that track sales performance and objectives.
- Track record of strategic hiring, training, and coaching high performing sales, marketing, and CS teams that exceed goals.
- Experience working cross-functionally with senior-level decision makers, including executive team and Board of Directors.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to condense complex information into concise outputs and direction.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Proven results with a growth stage, VC-backed startup in the cardiology market.
- Experience selling cross-functionally with internal payer and clinical teams.
- Understanding of payer markets and stakeholders; fee-for-service and at-risk models.