About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics is a digital health and therapeutics company dedicated to empowering people to live life free of cardiovascular disease. Our flagship program is Movn, a virtual cardiac rehabilitation program that delivers an evidence-based program of exercise, risk factor modification and remote monitoring through personal coaching and behavioral science principles to help patients recover after a cardiac event. Developed in partnership with Stanford University, Movn is based on more than 30 years of published research involving over 70,000 patients.
We are clinicians, designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research, and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination. Our mantra is Empathy Guiding Expertise
in our relationships with patients, providers, payers and healthcare systems.
Moving Analytics is looking for an RN Care Manager who will work remotely with our customers to manage their patients remotely in conjunction with a cardiologist/physician. As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing patients on a weekly basis to get healthier and improve risk factors so they can get healthier. Join us if you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-oriented environment with the ability to take on cross-functional roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Remote, no physical attendance required
- Your attendance will also be required for online/telephone meetings which are held during business hours, typically in Pacific Time.
Scope of Work
- Guide participants through our 3-6 month online program to help them manage their cardiac related risk factors
- Development of comprehensive treatment plans that is tailored to the individual risk factors and medical needs of the patients. Treatment plans include exercise prescriptions, medications and interventions for smoking cessation, stress and hypertension management
- Coordinating the approval of treatment plans remotely with cardiologists
- Engage patients weekly to provide coaching, education, emotional support and modify treatment plans through video, voice or text messages
- Generate monthly progress reports for cardiologist on the patient's performance in the program
- Monitor dashboard for adverse events and triage appropriately
- You will leverage our cutting-edge platform to strategically coach participants through the Movn program, using data and analytics to inform outreach methods during moments that matter
- You will actively collaborate with our Clinical, Data, Product and Operations teams to discover and drive digital health coaching best practices
- You will receive comprehensive training and support in the secondary prevention of heart disease by our world renown team of clinical experts from Stanford Medicine and Kaiser Permanente
- You will be fully supported by our online platform, which includes a detailed curriculum and technology to help participants track their progress
- BSN/RN, preferably with or open to obtaining a license to practice in Pennsylvania
- 3-5 years of prior experience in cardiac education, care management, cardiac rehab and secondary prevention required
- Your work schedule can be flexible, but most work tasks and obligations will take place during normal business hours (8am-5pm) Pacific Time
- Tech savvy, with a firm grasp on effective and efficient communication through digital platforms such as Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp
- Experience executing quality improvement initiatives to lower re-admissions and improve patient outcomes
- A compassionate and empathetic "people person”
No benefits are offered for this position at this time.