Moving Analytics is looking for a highly motivated territory sales manager to join our team and mission to provide cardiac rehab to 1 million patients every year. As part of this role, you will be calling on major health systems and Cardiology practices throughout to expand the growth of the Movn virtual cardiac rehab program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a virtual cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery. Movn helps patients reduce their risk of a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their health including exercise, nutrition, smoking, blood pressure, weight, medication, and stress.
Our mission is to empower every individual to live a life free of cardiovascular disease. We are clinicians, designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs leveraging design, research, and technology to improve patient engagement and care coordination.
Scope of Work
- Educate cardiology practices and hospital systems on the benefits of the Movn program to secure new business and program adoption.
- Prospecting, developing, and closing new business. This requires building support from cardiologists, and other clinical stakeholders.
- Be well versed in explaining all aspects of the Movn program from clinical, evidence, workflows, outcome measures & implementation.
- Must be able to target and identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales within an assigned sales territory.
- Perform sales presentations to key prospects and customers to influence the adoption of the Movn program within the territory.
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the adoption of the Movn program.
- Serve as the key liaison between customer and Moving Analytics' implementation, training, and customer support teams.
- Utilize our online CRM to manage all aspects of business: sales leads, daily activity, report generation, including providing timely and accurate feedback.
- Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies to attain revenue goals. Partner with sales leadership to identify and evaluate market opportunities and potential to establish and achieve annual sales objectives.
- Experience with web-based CRMs like Streak or Salesforce.
- Region of focus includes top health systems and cardiology groups in Pennsylvania.
- At least 5 years' experience in sales related in to cardiovascular devices, pharmaceuticals, or software.
- Evidence of existing relationships with cardiologists & health system leadership in region of focus.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing strategic sale plans.
- Demonstrated, strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus.