Moving Analytics is looking for a Public Health Specialist to lead our cardiac rehabilitation initiative in the greater Albany NY area. The position will be responsible for the development of cardiac rehab referral pathways within local area hospital and provider networks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
About Moving Analytics
Moving Analytics provides Movn - a virtual cardiac rehabilitation service to help patients recover after a heart attack or heart surgery to help patients reduce their risk of getting a future cardiac event by empowering them to manage their risk factors. Our mission is to provide equitable access to high quality cardiovascular care, so people can live longer, healthier lives.
Greater Albany Area, New York
Scope of Work
- Develop and implement clinical strategies to identify and triage patients to the appropriate form of cardiac rehab.
- Create clinical implementation workflows for Cath labs and hospital ICU's to streamline and automate their cardiac referral process.
- Develop and disseminate monthly reports to benchmark providers on performance related to the referral of cardiac rehab eligible patients.
- Collect and report metrics to internal and external leadership.
- Develop framework to share cardiac rehab outcomes with providers on how patient participation improves their quality measures
- Interact with patients in a professional manner by providing both in-person and telephonic education on the benefits of participating in a cardiac rehab program.
- Minimum 2+ years of healthcare quality improvement, care pathway design or systems design AND/OR clinical training and experience in a cardiovascular care setting (MPH or other healthcare related degree).
- Demonstrable experience managing and assessing datasets via platforms such as Google Sheets and Excel.
- Proven experience curating leadership presentations and resources (Office Suite, PowerPoint, etc.).
Benefits & Perks
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Covered expenses at approved conferences
- Reimbursement for professional education expenses
- Employer contribution towards fitness membership with ClassPass
- Free membership to Kindbody, which provides full-service fertility care, gynecology, mental health, and nutrition coaching
- Free membership to HealthAdvocate, which provides experts that make healthcare easier to navigate
- Free membership to One Medical, which provides on-demand primary care
- Free membership to Teladoc, which provides virtual health (the doctor's office comes to you)
- Free membership to Talkspace, which provides online mental health therapy, giving you the ability to connect with a therapist from the palm of your hand